All our AR-15 80% lower receivers meet the top industry quality standards. If you are planning a building a dream build or just putting some lowers away for a rainy day you can’t go wrong with AR15 Site’s lowers.
This particular 80% lower is bead blasted and finished with a powerful anodize coating. That being said, the tough finish will ensure your lower will have the optimal protection against abrasion, corrosion and more.
The product specs:
- Machined to mil-spec tolerances
- Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum
- Black anodized finish
- This is NOT a complete receiver and therefore not an FFL item
- The Magwell on this 80 percent lower receiver is full broached for the perfect fit
- Made in the USA
your 80 percent lower receiver requires specific tools and skills. Invest in this 80 percent lower receiver with an AR-15 jig kit to complete your build. The jig included has three top plates to mill the fire control group, side plates fitted with drill bushings for trigger and hammer pin drilling, and instructions below to help you. Additional machining for the trigger slot and safety selector hole will also be required.
- Where Can’t we ship? : Shipping to New Jersey, New York, Hawaii, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Washington D.C. is not possible due to state regulations against 80% lowers.
- NOTE: If you have any questions or concerns our world-class customer support is here for you. Please give us a call, email us or message our live support chat.
If you are looking to purchase more than one. The bulk option is available at: 80% Lower Bulk Receivers (5-Pack) – Black
No FFL Required! This product listing is an 80% lower, meaning that it is not a firearm, and therefore requires no FFL transfer in order to be shipped.
If no “Add to Cart” button is visible, it means we do not have any stock of this product. Keep checking back to see if the item is in stock, or join the waiting list for this product and be notified via email when the product comes back in stock! This option is only available for members with valid emails!
Here at AR-15 Site, strive to give our customers the highest quality 80% lower AR-15 and polymer 80 parts on the market! Give us a call or visit our support with any products you might be having trouble with. Any reviews we receive on our 80% Lower products will be taken into account with great care.